2018년 1월 25일 목요일

Olympus Pen EE-S





  I've bought my first film camera at from a vintage camera shop named "第一写真店"( Dai Ichi Shashinten ) in Kyoto with a friendly owner running this shop, the Olympus Pen EE-S model from the '60s. As this model only supports ISO up to 200, I tried to practice my daylight shots with this model. It's also a half-frame model, so I was able to use two times more of the original amount of one roll. 

me and Yoshinobu holding Pen EES and EE-2

  The store was small but filled with a great selection of vintage cameras. The shop owner, Yoshinobu is a really good guy, offered us with great service. He also gave me the original leather strap, case, one roll of a film, and a lens cap from the '60s. The camera itself and its accessories were in a really good condition, plus the price was very reasonable. I've embedded the location of this store, if you have an opportunity to visit Kyoto and are interested in vintage cameras, I highly recommend this place.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기