2018년 1월 13일 토요일

Time surely changed me a lot





 It's like about 18 months past from my last post from 2016, I hadn't enough time to write shit here. Now I'm a junior student, not only getting a Physics bachelor degree but I am also aiming to get another Mathematics degree starting from this semester. I've just started studying Topology and Algebra. Looking back at my Mathematical Physics posts, they seem like 'normie posts', but I understand it because I wasn't too concerned about mathematical rigorousness that time.  Oh, and I got a 4.5/4.5 GPA last semester, which was tough asf as I had Quantum Mechanics II, Classical Mechanics II, Electromagnetics I, Particle Physics, and Thermal Physics I, but well at least I got good grades :) Recently I realize that GPA doesn't really mean a thing, if you're sincere about your academic career good grades will follow you.  And I also own a meme page in fb now, (facebook.com/gradtexmeme/).

 I am planning to spend this vacation with preparing my Mathematics degree, as I'm a newbie on that field, surely preparation is needed imo. While reviewing some Physics and doing some lab coursework, I'll study General Topology and Algebra with Munkres and Hungerford respectively. Well, some friends of mine consistently allured me to this path but I don't blame them, rather I feel enlightened. And as I am a person living in this century, where ML and DL is not an option but a common sense (also quoting another friend of mine), I am also licking some ML with the Stanford CS229 course.

  

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기