2018년 1월 25일 목요일

Had a great week in Japan



東京行く「ひかり」466番の新幹線

 From 18 Jan to 24 Jan, I had a week-long trip to Japan starting from Fukuoka and ending up at Tokyo, while staying at Kyoto for 2 days. ( Fukuoka - Kyoto - Tokyo ) I needed some rest 'cause I was kind of burnt out last semester, so I decided to go on this trip and also thought it would be a great chance to dig some grooves. While unpacking my stuff last night I realized that I bought about 35 7" single disks ( mainly Showa pops ) and 3 12" LPs. And now I am poor asf, lmao. I surely had a super great time, I met lots of friendly people and friends all over Fukuoka, Kyoto and Tokyo, and as it was a trip on my own, I had a lot of time to think about my life and myself. Anyways, I had a really relaxing time and I am so satisfied with this trip I had.  



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기