2016년 10월 6일 목요일

Pre-ordered limited vinyl arrived







 A month ago, it was very lucky for me to visit Botanical House's fb page, because unless I did it I would have never known about the pre-order of this album, and thus I had a chance to get this golden piece. 


 I really love this album "ランプ幻想" by Lamp, a Japanese indie band, because it gives me so many memories. The first moment I got to know about their music was about an year ago from now. It was when I started to listen and discover music via soundcloud and while shuffling through random playlists, I discovered this Japanese gem. 

 Botanical House sent this via air mail, it arrived so soon after I received the notification mail from them. It's so unfortunate that I couldn't test the vinyl right now, because I just sold my turntable to my colleague who was willing to buy it.




 The sleeve is same as the original album artwork. I didn't take the photo of it, but there was a small postcard with a photo of themselves wrapped in a brown envelope with the stamp of Botanical House outside the sleeve, and I guess it's a kind of a gift. 




  Inside the sleeve, insert with lyrics and a photo of Lamp on it was there and the vinyl seemed great. There's nothing better than a freshly pressed vinyl :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기