2016년 10월 1일 토요일

October random thoughts






Time flies for sure, it's already October. I think I did nothing this year, no... I surely did things, a bunch and loads of things but realizing the instant pass of time, it feels kinda empty and as if I did nothing. This semester feels rather loose than the last one, so I really have lots of time... tons of time ( to study )

 Starting from this summer vacation, I mainly studied Group Theory, focusing on parts used and applied in Physics, and that's the reason why my posts are mainly about group theory. I was studying the 6th edition of "Mathematical Methods for Physicists" (Arfken), and stuck on the group theory part. It was a dumb thing to use it as my main book to study mathematical physics because it's like an encyclopedia for reference. ( but it actually helped me revise some vector analysis ) I guess that was how I started studying group theory... While studying group theory, I realized lots of things and gained better perspective understanding various physical phenomena. 

 Midterm exam is about 2 weeks left and I haven't studied any German. German was easy than I thought 2 weeks ago.

댓글 1개: